Introduction to Code Firefox exercises
Exercises are a great way to practice what you've learnt.
This exercise is just to get you started with the framework.
- Create a new variable declaration and initialize it with a value in one statement. Not yet completed
- Use the increment operator on a variable named age within the body of an if statement. Not yet completed
- Use a break statement inside a for..in loop. Not yet completed
- Make an assignment within 2 nested if statements. Not yet completed
Without performing these tasks:
- Do not have any empty statements. So far so good.
- Do not have any syntax errors. So far so good.